The Challenge: No new business generated by the website
No new business was being generated by the client’s website even though:
- Practitioner well regarded in the field and had a following of former clients and practitioners she had trained in her unique methodology to treat ADHD and dyslexia
- A well targeted and comprehensive Website was attracting over 1000 organic visits per month
- Website was ranking on page one for relevant keywords
- 40% of traffic was landing on a page titled, “Find a Practitioner” indicating intent to buy
The Analysis: Calls to action and means of contacting the company were hard to find or non-existent
We assessed the possible reasons that the website was not converting traffic to leads or new clients.
- The appropriate audience was visiting the website and consuming content
- The website had a contact form that was hard to find
- The phone number was not apparent on the front page
- The page with the most visits, Find a Practitioner, contained a confusing search widget that displayed the contact information of trained practitioners in each state – essentially send the majority of the traffic off of the website
The Solution: Add calls to action and lead capture opportunities appropriate to the needs of the audience
- Retire the “Find a Practitioner” search page
- Create a page titled “Get Help” with a form and call to action, “Request a Confidential Callback” (later this was changed to “Request an Appointment”)
- Replace the “Find a Practitioner” page in top navigation with “Get Help”
- Add a popover form with an ebook offer that answered a burning question relevant to the target audience (“Can ADHD Be Cured?”)
The Results: New leads within 30 minutes of activating the popover offer; One new client within 24 hours of activating the “Get Help” page
- Immediate conversion of traffic to leads with the popover ebook offer
- Nearly immediate response to the “Get Help” page, with 3 conversions on the Request a Confidential Callback page.
- Two of the first three requests for callback converted to paying clients
As visibility and traffic were increased using paid social media advertising and media relations, leads continued to grow to over 100 leads per month.
Get in touch with a consultant at Marketing Monsoon to discover how we can help you jump-start business growth for your company too.