The Challenge: Innovative employee assessment new to a competitive market looking to establish brand and grow
AcuMax, Inc. was a new company with a new product in a highly competitive field. Their goal was to capture clients who formerly worked with the CEO in another company and open new markets and industries not in their current network.
They were seeking to establish the AcuMax brand and grow the number of clients by 100% in two years.
Their initial website was simple with a brief description of services. No content was being published. Website contained no means of capturing leads beyond a contact us form.
Implement an inbound marketing program to increase market share, visibility and revenue. The following actions were taken:
- Redesign and expand the website to provide a more comprehensive explanation of the product features and benefits, company services and clients served.
- Establish a content marketing strategy including a blog on core topics, videos on core topics, video case studies of clients, presentations
- Expand social media presence
- Implement lead capture opportunities including ebooks, “Try the Assessment” and “Request a Demo”
- Nurture leads and clients with email marketing and monthly newsletter
- Develop marketing and sales print collateral
- Create branding elements including logo
An average 30 leads per month generated
158% growth in third year